Your podcast has an important message but it’s less than ideal sound quality is limiting your ability to attract and retain listeners. The number of people listening to podcasts is growing rapidly but it is clear that they prefer to have high quality sound over the mediocre sound of many podcasts.
- Have you ever thought your recording sounded empty, harsh, or dull?
- Have you followed instructions, taken a podcasting course, or watched a tutorial and still aren’t happy with the results?
- Have you ever been unhappy with how a Skype interviewed sounded?
- Do you struggle with what gear to buy?
So did Danny. And that’s why he created a 5-step system to getting great sound that he uses every day with his podcasting clients and on his own shows.
In this session Danny will teach you how to get great sound for your podcast using any setup. We’ll talk about…
- understanding the crucial basics of recording that very few people teach
- setup and gear
- how to treat your room
- optimizing your microphone and recording technique to give you that professional radio sound that can seem so elusive
As a bonus, you’ll learn the one recording technique that few podcasts are using that will immediately set you above the rest in quality.
This session is perfect for podcasters just getting started AND those who have shows but aren’t satisfied with their sound.