Boost Loyalty, Increase Revenue and Create a Movement Around Your Podcast!
About The Session
Creating a true community boosts listener loyalty, initiates a movement around your podcast and increases your revenue by 19 percent! Your podcast simply cannot afford to ignore the power of community building. While most podcast hosts want to amplify their message and create meaningful change, their impact falls short because they do not understand the difference between building an audience and creating a community. In this session, you’ll learn the three mistakes people make in building community around their podcast, why community is crucial for your show’s sustainability, and the three steps to elevate your listeners from an audience to a community!
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between building an audience and creating a community
- Three mistakes entrepreneurs make in building community around their business
- What separates a business from a hobby
- The 4 Value Proposition Levels and why knowing them is crucial to generating profit
- The three Cs of Community Building and how you can implement them to boost loyalty, increase revenue and build a movement around your business