So, You Want To Start A Podcast?
About The Session
In this intensive, Josh Hallmark (host of True Crime Bullsh**, Our Americana, and The Karen & Ellen Letters), tackles best practices for launching a successful podcast. From branding to PR, from engagement to monetization, and how to make the most of a limited budget; this intensive will provide new podcasters and intermediate podcasters with a plethora of tools (and mistakes) to go from idea to ideal.
What You’ll Learn
- How to turn their podcast idea into a brand
- How to develop brand recognition through PR, social media, and community
- How to build an engaged audience
- How to monetize your show – whether you have 50 listeners or 50,000
- How to make the most out of limited resources